I enjoy achieving strong results for clients in the challenging and dynamic world of resume writing services, job coaching, and interview preparation.
- Successful career as a full-time professional Certified Federal Resume Writer since 2009
- Hands-on, one-on-one involvement with countless satisfied clients, see comments on LinkedIn
- 10+ years of Federal Government experience
I enjoy working closely and effectively with every kind of client from entry-level to C-level.
- In-depth interviews that generate winning resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn content
- Key-word based resumes customized to your job target and industry
- Invaluable interview prep that position you to seal the deal and get the job
- My work style is personable, flexible, and highly empathetic
- Unlimited communication! You can call or email me as much as you need
- I’m often available to work with you after-hours and over weekends.
- B.A., Political Science, Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- Master’s Degree in International Affairs, St. Antony’s College, Oxford University, UK
- Truman Scholar
Request your FREE Quote!